Re: Any mozilla extension to list web page urls?

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 12:44:18 +0100, Klistvud wrote:

>> I remember having installed a mozilla extension which can give me a
>> list of urls the web page contains. but I can't find it any more. What
>> could it be?
>>
> mozilla-ctxextensions

Thanks, no wonder I can't find it:

$ apt-cache policy mozilla-ctxextensions
mozilla-ctxextensions:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: (none)
  Version table:

>From http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/ctxextensions.html:
This package is neither part of unstable nor experimental. This probably
means that the package has been removed. . .

I'll grab directly from mozilla instead.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/