Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 20:22:12 +0000
Subject: Help Please !
From: kwakbeng@gmail.com
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Hi folks,

My name is Kwaku Obeng and a Ghanaian by birth. I read about Debian a few months ago on website and I have been trying to download the DVD packs so I can practice the tutorials on the site but always end up with a corrupt copy which I am unable to boot from. I therefore wish to make an appeal to any of you who can send me a copy of the Debian 5.0 DVD Pack.
Thank you.

My postal address is:

Kwaku Obeng
Post Office Box NT363,
New-Town, Accra.
Ghana, 00233, W/Africa.

Keep your friends updated— even when you’re not signed in.