Re: can't get CUPS working with Xerox Phaser 6280DN

I suggest you try look at splix package and its supported printers. I own
older Xerox Phaser 3122 (black laserjet) and it is much same as some other
Samsung that has support in splix. Look also in /var/log/cups/error_log and
post it. Check if you have all the foomatic stuff (foomatic-filters, foomatic-
db, ghostscript, etc). I dont have the printer connected directly to pc, but
it works ok on linux (I have connected that on openwrt router, through usb).

Robert