Re: Tell me 'How to download and install driver'.

On Monday 21 December 2009 01:40:46 Kyuichiro Nakamura wrote:
> Sir,I am just started to install Debian Linux on DynaBook SS 3480.
> Please tell me about the method to download and install drivers,
> especialy about installing.
> Is it necessary to convert ISO image?
> I tried to install Debian Linux but it stopped because devices, such as
> CD-ROM and LAN adapter. It seems that I have to install drivers.
> Thank you in advance.
> Kyuichiro Nakamura,Yokohama Japan
> Tel:+81-45-823-8925
> q-nakamura@kne.biglobe.ne.jp

Your laptop isnt new, so everything must be recognized.
First, did you managed to boot on the install CD? Did you get to actually
start the installation, ie choose language, keyboard? I f yes where did the
process stop?
We need more explanation on what you did, and what went wrong in order to help
you.
Thierry