Testing update: can't resolve dependencies with epiphany packages

aptitude dist-upgrade gives me this:

  epiphany-browser: Conflicts: epiphany-gecko but 2.26.3-2 is installed and it is kept back.
  epiphany-gecko: Depends: epiphany-browser-data (< 2.27) but 2.29.3-1 is to be installed.

Keep the following packages at their current version:
epiphany-browser [2.22.3-9 (now)]
epiphany-browser-data [2.26.3-2 (now)]
epiphany-extensions [2.26.1-1 (now)]

its suggestion is basically to do nothing, which clearly doesn't solve
the issue.  I don't care about epiphany at all, but it seems all gnome
depends on it so getting rid of it isn't an option.  How can I resolve
these dependencies?