Re: spam+virus filtering

On Monday 14 December 2009 08:16:44 Tudod Ki wrote:
> I think that these howtos filter only incoming emails [antispam&antivirus]
> is it true? :O

What does "incoming" mean?  From the point of view of the MTA (postfix) every
external mail is "incoming" (either incoming from the Internet or incoming
from your Intranet).

I only gave a fast look at the first tutorial you reference and it doesn't
seem to make any difference: everything incoming by port 25 will go through
the antispam system.