Re: hp-deskjet-6122 printer and cups

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 13:24:35 -0500, I Rattan wrote:
> The system is:
>
> Linux tigaon 2.6.30-4.slh.4-sidux-686 #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Aug 14
> 01:30:37 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
>
> I am trying to install hp deskjet 6122 printer via cups page.
> It finds a driver that has the attribute:
>
>    .. Foomatic/gutenprint-ijs.5.2
>
> and configures it. When a test page is printed the error
> message ".. guntenprint-ijs" is not installed.
>
> What package might contain this software?

$ apt-cache search gutenprint ijs
foomatic-db - OpenPrinting printer support - database
ijsgutenprint - inkjet server - Ghostscript driver for Gutenprint
foomatic-db-engine - OpenPrinting printer support - programs
foomatic-filters-ppds - OpenPrinting printer support - prebuilt PPD files

My guess would be "ijsgutenprint".

--
Regards,            |
          Florian   |