Re: Msn protocol

send 560116
thanks

Please see Debian bug #560116, "Pidgin 2.4.*: Can't Connect to MSN
Messenger". Apparently Microsoft have changed their MSN Messenger
protocol _yet again_ -- Several clients of mine who use Woe{XP,Vista,7}
all asked me about 'mandatory wlm updates'.

This bug is available via www at [1], or by sending an email containing
the first two lines of the body of my message to [2].

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/560116
[2] request@bugs.debian.org

I do not have Internet access at the time I compose this email, so the
syntax of [1] may be off. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Offtopic: Would it work if Roy simply forwarded this mail to [2], since
I included the commands at the beginning of the mail?

Quoting Roy on 2009-12-10 05:43:19:
> Hello,
>
> Is anyone from you guys using Msn protocol, and unable to bring it up?
>
> It has been two/tree days now, unable to use Pidgin or Centerim, and so
> is a friend of my .. also Debian.

Thanks in advance.
--
                                   _
   ASCII Ribbon Campaign Against  ( )   Brian Ryans