[OT] Icedove 2.0 and French Dictionary

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 09:12:39AM EST, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> > On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:50:18 +0100, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> >> I am using Icedove 2.0 on my Debian Lenny. Everything is in English
> >> here, but I would like my Icedove to handle French words too. I
> >> tried the add-ons on the website, but they seem to be written for
> >> Thunderbird 3.x. Any idea?

Maybe the Gendarmerie Nationale, who appear to be some kind of French
military police corps, are not too picky about spelling and such..?

http://iplextra.indiatimes.com/article/0cZr11MaNr03k?q=NATO

Naturally, I have removed T-Bird 3.0 from my system, just in case.

You wouldn't know of OSS projects sponsored by the F.B.I, I.R.S, or
other government entities by any chance?

CJ