Re: can't mount ntfs partitions in nautilus using ntfs-3g

On Thu, 2009-12-10 at 18:41 +0800, Chris wrote:
> Thanks. I create a link to mount.ntfs-3g, and it works fine.
> I also think the link should be created by the package, not the user.

Thats what Debian bug 554599 requests: "Please create
symlink /sbin/mount.ntfs pointing to ntfs-3g".

I personally didn't want to wait for any fix to get into the
repositories, so I applied it by hand. I guess it's possible that
manually adding the link now might cause a problem when installing an
fixed DEB package later...?

--
Tixy