'exim', version '4.69', is out of date

I never got an answer on this, and it keeps appearing in my cron log.. I am
running Debian Lenny, updated daily.

Warning: Application 'exim', version '4.69', is out of date, and possibly a
security risk.
Warning: Application 'gpg', version '1.4.9', is out of date, and possibly a
security risk.
Warning: Application 'named', version '9.5.1', is out of date, and possibly a
security risk.
Warning: Application 'openssl', version '0.9.8g', is out of date, and possibly
a security risk.
Warning: Application 'php', version '5.2.9', is out of date, and possibly a
security risk.
Warning: Application 'sshd', version '5.1p1', is out of date, and possibly a
security risk.

One or more warnings have been found while checking the system.
Please check the log file (/var/log/rkhunter.log)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800