dlink dwa-556

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to a wireless network with a Dlink DWA-556
card. The card is using the ath9k driver and shows up as follows with lspci:

02:00.0 Network controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR5008
Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
        Subsystem: D-Link System Inc Device 3a70
        Memory at f9df0000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: ath9k

All I was able to do is assign an IP address with ifconfig and find
the router when scanning for stations. So apparently, the hardware is
working. But it doesn't seem to be possible to establish a connection.

The router uses "WPA2 Personal" with a pre-shared key. I've tried the
kde-network-manager (shows no signals), wicd (shows no wireless
networks), wpa_supplicant (doesn't do anything) and entries in
/etc/network/interfaces (doesn't do anything). I couldn't find any
decent information about how to set up a wireless connection.

How do I get this to work?