Re: [OT] Customizing keyboard shortcuts in Iceweasel

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Andrei Popescu
<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun,06.Dec.09, 19:17:37, Celejar wrote:
>>
>> I keep seeing this mentioned, and I suppose I ought to finally look
>> into it.  I have been using vi for years, but I haven't *really* learned
>> it, and I still don't feel all that comfortable with it.
>
> When you restart iceweasel after activating it (I installed it from the
> repo, not upstream) it will show an introduction page with links to the
> tutorial and the general help. I definitely recommend going through the
> tutorial.
+1 Vimperator Rocks !

- Only three letters will separate you from your Bookmarks ('g(o|n)B'
to go (in same/new tab) Bookmark and 'mB' to save it)
- You can record macros an exec it (q/@)
- Go to links without mouse (f/F)
- Vim keys !

Regards,