Re: fetchmail + exim + winmail.dat

On Ter, 08 Dez 2009, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
Hello List,

I use fetchmail to fetch my email around the Internet, exim as local smtp, and Thunderbird to read them:
what is the best Debian way to manage `winmail.dat' files ?

There's a Thunderbird extension to read the files. It is listed, among with other possible solutions, here:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Winmail.dat_attachments

--
James Joyce -- an essentially private man who wished his total
indifference to public notice to be universally recognized.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br