Installing debian on a multiple disk system (LVM)

Hi there,

  For the first time I am trying to install debian on a system with
multiple disk. I was hoping that the debian installed would be kind
enough with me to as to propose to group all those physical volume
into a single LVM group. So that I could just do as usual and spli
this LVM volume group.

  Could someone please let me know how to do that ? I think I should
be able to simply group those disk into a single LVM group (and then
later resize as needed).

Thanks !
--
Mathieu