Re: VirtualBox or VMware?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: VirtualBox or VMware?
- From: Mark Allums <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:02:11 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4B159263.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <4B113AB6.email@example.com>
- References: <4B101C9D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <209AD2B73FD44E4CBDF5EDF5150C5668@p43400e> <4B1031CC.email@example.com> <4B1042A8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B110096.email@example.com> <4B1108F5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B111F4C.email@example.com> <4B113AB6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Allums wrote:
Virtualbox 3 got off to a rugged start, but six updates later, it is
not too bad. I use it.
As of 3.0.6 my WinXP and Linux guests (on a WinXP host) gets this
3.0.6 is the third update. (Goes by even numbers.) The sixth update is
3.1.0 was just released. A slight revamp, but just as usable as 3.0.xx.
Recommended for lightweight applications.