Re: Opening tabs in Iceape from KMail

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:01:09 +0000, AG wrote:

> KMail is set up to load links in the Iceape browser, where each link is
> opened in a new tab within the same window.  However, since the latest
> update, new links keep opening new windows not new tabs.  I have
> selected the option in Iceape to ensure this happens, but to no effect.
> The option checked in Iceape is Edit/ Preferences/ Browser/ Tabbed
> Browsing/ Links from other applications => "A new tab in the current
> window", but this doesn't seem to influence the actual behaviour.
>
> Is there something I am missing?

Test it with another user in the system so Iceape starts with a fresh-new
profile (or just _rename_ the current iceape profile so the browser
starts with an empty one).

Usually, after updating the browser, settings are messed up and they are
not correctly applied.

Just a "wild guess" :-)

Greetings,

--