Lenny, Xen, Kernel 2.6.26 and Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5716 drivers?

Hi to all,

I'm trying to setup a Dell PowerEdge R410 Server with Debian Lenny and
Xen. The R410 has two build in Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5716 nics, that
are not supported by kernel 2.6.26. I can install the 2.6.30 kernel from
backports and get these nics up and running. The problem here is, that
there is no Xen aware kernel in the lenny backports. Or at least I have
not found one.

Can someone tell me how to get a Lenny system with Xen support and
Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5716 nic support? Or do I have to recompile the
Lenny Linux kernel 2.6.26 with Broadcom support?

Thx for any help!

Michael