Re: Will rsync fix iso-file checksum failure?

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009, Sthu Deus wrote:

Good day.

I have badly downloaded dvd.iso file w/ Debian - though size is exactly the same as it should - md5sum check fails...

My question is, Whither rsync can re-download the file in manner that allows me to redoanload it not (w/ ftp, etc) whole again?

Thank You for Your time.