qt4 applications - font size

Hi!

I have a few qt4 applications (okular, skype, semantik), which work
okay but have way to small fonts.

I tried to use qtconfig-qt4 to change the font size: With partial
success as qtconfig-qt4 itself uses the new setting and
.config/Trolltech.conf shows the new setting. But okular, skype,
semantik all continue with the same small font.

Any suggestion how to solve this?

(I use debian lenny with KDE 3.5.1. Okular is 0.7-2, semantik 0.7.3,
they use KDE 4.1.0. Qt-Config is 4.4.3)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Andreas Gösele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.