unloading sound modules on hibernate

Hi,

I've got some strange issues with sound when I hibernate. After resume,
the internal laptop speaker doesn't mute itself when an external speaker
is plugged in. I thought I'd try unloading the sound modules during
hibernate to see if that would fix it, but I'm not sure which modules I
need to unload.

First I tried adding snd_hda_intel to the "UnloadModules" line in
/etc/hibernate/common.conf, but that generated the error:

hibernate: Aborting suspend due to errors in ModulesUnload (use --force to override).

I have tried adding all the snd_* modules to the UnloadModules line, but
I get the same error. What do I need to do to unload my sound modules
during hibernate?

Thanks,

Tyler

here's a list of all the sound-related modules I have:

lsmod | grep snd
snd_hda_codec_analog    53456  1
snd_hda_intel          22192  6
snd_hda_codec          63580  2 snd_hda_codec_analog,snd_hda_intel
snd_hwdep               6120  1 snd_hda_codec
snd_pcm                62396  4 snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec
snd_timer              17436  3 snd_pcm
snd                    49060  14 snd_hda_codec_analog,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec,snd_hwdep,snd_pcm,snd_timer
soundcore               6184  1 snd
snd_page_alloc          8180  2 snd_hda_intel,snd_pcm