Re: Can anyone vouch for linuxpackages.net

On Friday 20 November 2009 11:09:18 am Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > I just discovered the linuxpackages.net website. Can anyone vouch for
> > this site? I am a bit wary of installing software from some unknown
> > website.
>
> Oops, nevermind, it seems to be slackware only!

For what it's worth, I can vouch for it. But yea, it's only for Slackware. But
you could probably build them on Debian if you wanted. Debian and Slackware
aren't exactly far apart.

--
http://www.myspace.com/farmacyofhorror
Digital Horror Punk - Music I make! All done with LMMS