Re: java / iceweasel

El Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:59:57 +0100, Roy Stuivenberg escribió:

> Camaleón,
>
> I reinstalled sun-6-java .. and now it's working. First time I installed
> using aptitude, and get stuck with the license agreement .. after fixing
> broken with synaptic manager, it didn't work, so I think it was the
> license agreement, that did not pass.

That's fine, becasue I really dunno why your Iceweasel was unable to see
any of your java binaries (openjdk nor Sun's java) O:-)

I was performing some Lenny installations over the weekend and Java setup
was very easy and straightforward.

> Thanks for the help.

Your welcome. Glad you got it working :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón