HP Business Inkjet 100 installation on Squeeze

Hello,

Would anyone happen to know of a way to install said printer on
Testing? I have installed the hplip, hpijs and printconf packages and
I get the following when running printconf

jason@debian:~$ sudo printconf
Configuring HP Business Inkjet 1000 on usb:/dev/usb/lp0 with hpijs
driver as queue "business_inkjet_1000_1".
Unrecognized escape \s passed through at
/usr/share/perl5/Foomatic/DB.pm line 3202.
Use of uninitialized value $str in substitution (s///) at
/usr/share/perl5/Foomatic/DB.pm line 5170.
Use of uninitialized value $str in substitution (s///) at
/usr/share/perl5/Foomatic/DB.pm line 5171.
Use of uninitialized value $str in substitution (s///) at
/usr/share/perl5/Foomatic/DB.pm line 5172.
Use of uninitialized value $str in substitution (s///) at
/usr/share/perl5/Foomatic/DB.pm line 5173.
Use of uninitialized value $str in substitution (s///) at
/usr/share/perl5/Foomatic/DB.pm line 5174.

Reloading Common Unix Printing System: cupsd.
If printconf was unable to install all of your printers, please visit
http://www.linuxprinting.org/ for printer
information and support from fellow users.
jason@debian:~$

When running hplip file printing I get an error stating tha no
printers were found as well.

Any thoughts?

Thanks