re: setting screen resolution to 1366x768 [SOLVED]

Hi,

I'd like to once again thank those of you who have responded to my earlier emails on the subject in question.

The solution to my problem turned out to be an easy one. I upgraded to Squeeze which uses 'xserver-xorg-video-nv' version '1:2.1.14-2', which automatically sets the screen resolution to '1366x768'.

So I thought I'd report back to the community just in case someone else find themselves in a similar situation and might find this post useful.

Regards,

Alexander Kapshuk.