port forwarding without using ssh

Hello. I have a remote server inside a remote office covered by NAT
masquerade where port forwarding not possible, and a local server in my
local office not covered by NAT masquerade. In order to access the
remote office and hosts in that office, I do this:

On remote office server, in a screen session I run
$ ssh -R ....  local_server

On my own office, I try to connect to mapped ports on local_server.

The problem of this solution is security. I do not want to grant shell
access of local_server to remote_server. What would you recommend me to
do in this case? I could try to limit access of the account used by
remote server ssh -R, but should I?