Re: Should I go ahead with the full-upgrade

Raven wrote:
> Hi all.
> This is a production server running debian testing. It's been a while and
> I wanted to update the system. Unfortunately it seems that some packages
> are BROKEN:

your braver than i am.  thats the reason why noone should *ever* use
testing on a production machine.  does it work now?  why do you want to
update?  if it was me, id be backing up the db, installing stable, and
restoring the db to that, then let it ride.

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com