Re: Finder divded by zeros

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, Bonzi Buddy wrote:

Hi today i was trying to use my linuxes to load up tux and do some Microsoft
Word work because when I did this Finder divided by zeros and then the
system froze my friend totaled me to type rm -rf / and i did that but it
gave a lot of errors i think it said no permissions or something like that
but anyways now my system crashes even more how do i fix please help this is
an emergency because since tuxes not loading i cant finish my graudate
thesis and i might flunk out of college and have to work at burger king k

Just memorize this and you'll be fine: Y'all want fries with that?

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279