Re: what's your favourite FLOSS?

11/05/2009 04:56 PM, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe::
Here's a template where you can fill in your favourites If something
doesn't fit in any of the categories, put it under misc utilities.
Please don't add what you haven't really used. You can include more
than one entrant per category.

I am not going to list, but give my global criteria:
When I use Gnome (My wife does) I try to install only
gnomelib or GTK based softwares.

When I use KDE, I try to use Qt and kdelibs based software.

I really enjoy to be homogeneous. :-)

And fortunately, there is an emacs-gtk package :-)

                                   +261 33 11 207 36