Create bootable CD with custom install of DEB packages

Hi List,

I am using Debian "Etch" flavour and I want to create a bootable CD containing my customized debian packages and want to install the same. I have some clue, but would like from all you guys better advice I can follow, my clue is :

- Would it be good idean to use Netinstall Boot CD as base CD and add my customized packages into that ? - How to customize the package installation, rule and cutomized processing ?

I would appreciate more better ideas..
Thanks!

Regards
RVK