Re: 2.6.31 kernels
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 2.6.31 kernels
- From: Emanoil Kotsev <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 22:48:57 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- References: <20091022172339.C0E522D8C6B@liszt.debian.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AE0E4AF.email@example.com>
Dave Witbrodt wrote:
> My impression is that the kernel team considers 2.6.31 to have been a
> bit buggier than usual, but they are feeling better about 2.6.32 and
> plan to use it for Squeeze (when released).
I've just compiled and installed .31.5 (from kernel.org) and it seems my
notebook likes it.