Problem with LSB Default-Start/Stop values

Hi, I am trying to setup an init script for a commercial Linux application that does not come with a "INIT INFO" header block. The application needs to be running in runlebels 2-5 and stop in 0,1,6.

I found an application that has very similar requirements/dependancies, and added a header block from that, but I still seem to be getting loads of error I don't understand:

/usr/sbin/update-rc.d -f mediaserver remove ; /usr/sbin/update-rc.d mediaserver stop 01 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 .
update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
update-rc.d: warning: mediaserver start runlevel arguments (none) do not match LSB Default-Start values (2 3 4 5) update-rc.d: warning: mediaserver stop runlevel arguments (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) do not match LSB Default-Stop values (0 1 6)

My script init header block looks like this:

### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:          mediaserver
# Required-Start:    $local_fs
# Required-Stop:     $local_fs