Re: reportbug reportbug?

jagginess wrote:
Is there a way to determine if reportbug is misbehaving?

I dont like having to copy and paste the template made from console everytime to my icedove thunderbird.. are there any alternatives?

I'm at a lost.. I had reportbug working and now i only get smtp-auth.. I have no idea if its my isp's fault or if its reportbug :/.. it's funny its been working dozens of times..

Most probably something changed in the way reportbug was sending the email report. Send us the error message please.

BTW, here is my /etc/reportbug.cfg that works (comment lines omitted):

submit

query-bts

cc

config-files