Re (4): Video on Demand, VoD

Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:13:02 -0700
> The plugin in the screenshot is totem-mozilla.

I've removed VLC and installed Totem and now
the VCR control panel appears.  Progress.
Thanks.  This should warrant a bug report
against Debian VLC.

New problem: for about a week now in Squeeze,
the VoD screen opens but there is no movie.
The VCR panel reports "Stopped  0:00/0:00" and the
VoD panel reports "Transferring data from www.learner.org...".

Either I've removed a non-obvious package or
something has become broken recently.

Totem.man doesn't mention a log where a more
specific error message might appear and I
haven't had time to dig deeper into documentation.

Will someone with a current Squeeze and Totem
please try this movie.
   http://www.learner.org/resources/series42.html?pop=yes&pid=615

Thanks,       ... Peter E.

--