Re: Troubles Unsubscribing

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:46:45 +0000
Benjamin Crowe <sneblot@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello Benjamin,

> Could someone please unsubscribe me from this list please I have tried
> to do it myself but its not worked.

We can't.  Even though it's possible to initiate an unsubscribe from a
third party account, the confirmation request gets sent to the address
one wishes to unsub.  If you've not received that message, check your
SPAM folders to see if it landed there.

--
 Regards  _

Your father was a megalomaniac, you've got an insane brother
Pure Mania - The Vibrators