Re: Recommended Debian package for hard disk cloning

Hi Johannes,

first of all, thanks for your quick reply. Do you know of any reliable
way to clone (concerning the LV+VG parameters) and changing the VG
name (though I admit that this question is more appropriate for the
LVM mailing lists)?

Thanks in advance & kind regards,

       Holger