Re: [mutt] label mails with colored tags

Nate Bargmann:

> Since a couple of you are recommending maildir, is there an easy way to
> transisition from mox format to maildir?

$ apt-cache search convert mbox maildir
mb2md - Converting Mbox mailboxes to Maildir format

> I also have my procmail working well sort each mailing list into its
> own mbox file.  How drastic would those changes be?

For existing rules, you just have to append a '/' to the mailbox targets
in your procmail recipes. That tells procmail to save in maildir format
instead of mbox.

A general catch-all rule for Debian mailing lists has already been
posted.

J.
--
I often play sports / do exercise.