Cluster FS ?

Hiya

Would anyone be able to make any recommendations for a Cluster Filesystem.

I was looking at GlusterFS, but from what I read via other forums / mailinglists, its not ready for production, also its not in Lenny.

I work for a quite a large hosting company, so im looking for something stable and scaleable, and thats available out of Lenny.

A friend of mine, said I should look at Redhats GFS, but i dont know how the co would feel about looking at Redhat.

Thanks, if anyone is able to help / comment.

Brent Clark