Re: backupninja

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:35:32AM +0200, Sjoerd Hardeman wrote:
> Alex Samad schreef:
> > Hi
> >
> > I was wondering how many people where using this and how they found it.
> I'm using it and it works quite okay. I'm using it for backing up system
> data, mysql-db's and in the end backing up everything with duplicity.
> You can also quite easily write some additional task (I rsync a remote
> dir to back that up as well).
Cool, I am thinking of really just using the framework to do backups and
writing my own helpers.  Currently have stuff that runs and
rdiff-backups to various places.

how are you finding duplicity ?

I a currently looking at use fusecompress on the back end of my rdiff
server to try and conserve space.

Which is why duplicty seems to have caught my eye, rdiff + compression
encryption sounds nice

Alex

--
Blessed are they that have nothing to say, and who cannot be persuaded
to say it.