Re: see ya

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Regarding the latter, I don't think you want to check the "mplayer:
> jumping around" thread. Joe doesn't seem familiar with decency.

I thought he was perfectly decent. He inquired about maybe your
touchpad being an issue, but never did I see a negative tone or
anything condescending.

(Speaking of laptops, I have a Fujitsu that is all around a good
laptop but it's the touchpad that is too sensitive. It often makes me
find myself bouncing the cursor around on the screen in the middle of
composing an email, and sometimes it drives me crazy.)