Re: php cgi

2009/10/11 Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr>
On Sunday 11 October 2009 07:36:43 Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> I want to know how to set up a debian server capable of running php cgi
> script and how to create and run cgi script. Where can I find articles on
> that?
> I had search for a few hours but still could not find a good one.

Hi,
Have a look at wikipedia. It gives lot of links, and even explanation why not
to use cgi.
Thierry

thanks for that info but that's what I had done since yesterday.
What I want to find is how to use view linux server's information (ie. network interface IP) on a web browser and if there's any other way to do it with php, please share it with me.