Re: c++ features

Hi,

the main point of C++ and Linux, that you may have a large number of
tools to use. SOme prefer IDE tools, like KDevelop for example, but
some prefer standard language sensitive editor which support code
writing, compiling, debugging. I would suggest to use Emacs or Vim
(simple editors, but powerfull extensions).. :-))

Most OS functions can be used via C /C++ interface. Feels like heavon
compared to M$