Re: testing system updates: how often?

Liviu Andronic wrote:
Dear all
How often do you update your testing? I noticed that leaving your
system as is for couple of weeks and about 200 packages would be
available for updates. I would like to know what would be the
"optimal" updating frequency that would minimise breakages. In the
Gentoo world, it was often suggested not to leave your system
out-of-date for too long.
Thank you
Liviu

Hi,
almost everyday on desktop, about one's a week on my netbook (only because I don't use him so often) and something between for my virtual boxes (they are just for experimenting and fun).

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic