Problem with CUPS

Hey,

I have  a Debian server with CUPs and Samba which is sync with an active directory. I configure CUPS like a manual told me how to do for the windows clients installs automatic the printers drivers (http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netsysm/article.php/3621876), basically this howto after some adjustments resumes by execute this sentence "cupsaddsmb -H localhost -U root -a -v".

My problem now is that when
My problem is that when the windows client send something to be printed CUPs accepted and says that the job is completed but really dont happen anything.I mean there's no job printed.

someone can help me?

thanks