Re: Hello! Please, I need your help! An advice of what I need to download to

guido mezzalana wrote:

 Hi,
I am trying to sort it out the folloing problem about Debian installation. The only problem I am getting is I have not sound! clickin on volume control is telling me: no volume control GS streamer plugins and/or devices found

Osamu has given you the information you need to solve your sound problem, if you can not get your sound to work I suggest that you reinstall the latest version of Mepis 8.0 and then ask for help at mepislovers.org where new users can get help when the do not know how to help themselves.
--
Jimmy Johnson

ANUBIS-EXT4 at sda9
Registered Linux User #380263