Re: Hello! Please, I need your help! An advice of what I need to download to

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009, guido mezzalana wrote:
> The only problem I am getting is I have not sound! clickin on volume
> control is telling me: no volume control GS streamer plugins and/or
> devices found
>
> My lap is an IBM Thinkpad T21, so far Debian and Mepis is giving me the
> same issue, I like to point out with other free open source my lap is just
> fine!

Kindly proceed to http://thinkwiki.org, where a lot of useful information
about your thinkpad is there, just waiting for you to use it :)

I suggest that you subscribe yourself to the linux-thinkpad ML, and ask
there.  Other T21 owners might help you better than we could, since the T21
is a very old box and some of its lore has already been lost.  The address
of the ML is in thinkwiki.org.

  Henrique Holschuh