New Bootup Error Messages

After recent upgrades from Sid, I am getting error messages on bootup which
(for now, apparently) are harmless:

1. Udev complains about sysfs -- either update kernel or disable CONFIG_SYSFS.
Udev may not function correctly .....

2. Isapnp complains about its conf file, no action taken. ISA devices are
detected OK, it seems. Flagged around line 54, "Start dependent functions:
priority acceptable"--these groups are their for com ports. I "chose" this one
for the modem which is now on ttyS1, 0x03f8, IRQ 4, from alternatives given in
the distributed isapnp.conf. (Related to the above?)