debdelta servers

Hi

I recently discover the debdelta package and wonder, if anyone else using it, has found any other servers that support it?

It does save me some $$ by keeping my downloads below my monthly limit but the one server, run by the maintainer, does not have a large number of the ".debdelta" available.

I have search for other servers but for some reason it seems that it has not been integrated into the Debian system yet. Hope that I am wrong on that. :-)

Thanks
Wayne