Re: using skype with a bluetooth headset
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: using skype with a bluetooth headset
- From: Micha Feigin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:32:09 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:45:03 -0700
Paul Johnson <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-09-20 at 16:55 +0300, Micha Feigin wrote:
> > I'm to get skype working with my bluetooth headset
> > Any idea on what I'm missing?
> The part where you shouldn't use Skype to begin with because they're
> pirating GPL'd software, apparently.
Fine, then do you have a skype compatible software or any other voip software
that you can tell me how to use a bluetooth headset with?
BTW, I also use matlab, mathematica, nvidia drivers and a few other proprietary
software that I can't do without, sorry ...