Re: [OT] Debian + Virtualization > Sharing Experiences

09/30/2009 03:00 PM, Leandro Quibem Magnabosco:
I am in charge of installing 5 VMs - Linux[2] + FreeBSD + Windows +
PFSense. [...]
What would YOU do?
KVM
http://wiki.debian.org/KVM
As far as I know, KVM is pretty new and only in 0.11.x version and
0.12.0 will probably only come in December

According to me, version number means nothing. It's just a number.

This makes me a little insecure about it's stability.
Have you tested KVM with 5 servers or more?

I use it everyday in a 4 core/8G RAM supermicro server.
I mostly run Ubuntu-server as host and windows (XP, Vista) as guest.
We have 4 VM per host.

                                   +261 34 29 155 34